Focus on finding the right people, not on paperwork.
Finding the best teachers and staff is already challenging enough. Let a comprehensive applicant tracking system make it easier.
It’s a better way to hire, no paper necessary.
The most complete hiring system for K-12
TalentEd Recruit & Hire handles every step of the applicant tracking process — from job posting to hiring — in an intuitive, easy-to-use online package. Customize your applications or mold interview questionnaires specific to your needs, then automate notifications and reference checks. Ease these and other common burdens:
- Stacks of applications, resumes, transcripts, and certificates.
- Inbound calls and emails from applicants that interrupt your other important tasks.
- Inconsistent communication and difficulty accessing applicant information by principals and administrators.
Recruit & Hire features
- Application manager keeps everything organized for principals or hiring managers.
- Interview management simplifies interview scheduling, syncing, and preparation.
- Candidate self-service tools allow applicants to access status changes, manage interviews, and maintain all parts of their profile.
- Easy customization and job management without IT involvement.
- Reporting and analytics that provide real-time insights to maximize your efforts.
- Job board access and position posting equals more reach without additional work.
- Compatibility with finance, HRMS, substitute and absence management systems means no redundant data entry.
Seeing a better pool of applicants truly interested in our district.
Director of Personnel & Finance
Metcalfe County Schools, Kentucky
Tonganoxie USD 464, Kansas
Stands above the rest.
Scott County Public Schools, Virginia