TalentEd Perform + TLE and McREL
McREL’s respected, research-based teacher and principal evaluation standards and rubrics now available alongside TLE in Perform
K-12 educator effectiveness management solution for Oklahoma school districts
TalentEd is trusted by 160+ K-12 districts, technology centers and institutions in Oklahoma.
McREL provides strong connections between evaluation systems and its well-known research and training programs, including Classroom Instruction That Works, Balanced Leadership and District Leadership That Works.
And now, McREL’s evaluation frameworks are available in TalentEd Perform, a flexible K-12 performance evaluation solution trusted by hundreds of districts and schools nationwide.
Perform: Comprehensive appraisal management technology designed to handle all K-12 employee evaluation needs in Oklahoma.
Simplify, automate and ensure consistent observation, supervision and appraisal processes, all with the flexibility to customize and adapt to changing processes or requirements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Configurable to existing TLE forms and processes and McREL’s rubrics for teachers and principals (Balanced Leadership).
- Manage all employee evaluations — TLE, McREL and classified staff — using Perform’s flexible system.
- Efficiently manage Qualitative and Quantitative.
- Reduce paperwork and minimize cost. No hardware to buy and nothing to install.
- Available anywhere you can access the internet, even on tablets and mobile phones.
- Manage Value Added Measures (VAM) data to automatically calculate the weighted percentage as part of the summative.
- Strategic scripting tool for classroom walkthroughs and observation evidence collection.
- Analytics and reporting to analyze your observation and summative evaluation data and use it to provide targeted professional development early and often to improve performance.
- Automate and streamline workflow and communications for their appraisers, administrators, teachers and staff.
- Support communication and collaboration between appraiser and teacher with the digital artifacts portfolio.
- Process status and completion reporting.
- Automatic workflow, e-signatures and reminder alerts.
- Form builder allows for configuration and updating any time.
- Evaluation process builder ensures evaluations are completed according to your guidelines.
- Evaluation result analytics help you make data-driven decisions and generate relevant reports.
- Inter-rater reliability monitoring ensure evaluator consistency.
- Support for teacher artifacts portfolio collection in alignment with you standards.
- Create and include results from engagement surveys.
- Sync evaluation tasks with your existing calendar.
- Tablet and mobile access with anytime, anywhere access to complete forms or review evaluation status.
- Personal improvement plans support.
- Oklahoma State Reporting
Want to learn more about Perform?
Want to learn more about