Download your copy of the TalentIndex to learn about the most impactful K-12 talent management trends, benchmarks and challenges, including:
- Teacher job postings increased by 14% from 2016 to 2017 while teacher applicant volume decreased by 6%.
- Teacher shortages are more likely in towns than suburbs.
- 28% of school districts say it’s difficult to report on and analyze administrative data.
- Technology helped decrease duplication of work during onboarding by 88% last school year.
These and dozens of other data points are available in the report and useful to K-12 leaders and HR professionals who are interested in:
- Improving candidate sourcing strategies.
- Discovering what K-12 leaders look for when recruiting teachers.
- Benchmarking district performance.
- Identifying the biggest barriers to success.
- And more…